Great Detox Ideas

Thursday 7 January 2010

2010 Detox Diary Day 7 - First Week Finally Over

It has been such a long week, glad in a way as we are off work for two weeks, so it's been good, but very hard to keep to diet. Had a more relaxed day today, yoghurt and apple for breakfast. Made tuna pasta for lunch, I could really tell the difference from eating healthier stuff, about an hour later I was hungry again, so had another yoghurt and apple. Went out for dinner and had salmon and rice, was hungry again an hour later so had a crisp bread with cream cheese. Will have to stay off the pasta and rice, I feel sluggish and tired for the first time this week. I did eat my recommended 1200 calories today, been between 900-1000 up til now. I find it hard to eat enough healthy food to reach my target without having rice or pasta. Will keep trying, bring on week 2.

3 comments:

  1. I've been following intently, although I think I'm going to be 7 days behind you. I too need a boost, I'm finding potatoes and bread are the worst for making me feel sluggish. Keep it up, you're inspiring me :) Worst part is I'm back at work now, what do you recommend for work detox lunches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! I'm no expert, but I find snacking on fruit and vegetables during the morning and afternoon helps. For lunch, whatever is easiest for you, I prefer simple salads with prawns or chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank
    you!
    Also see my page: equilibrium pilates

    ReplyDelete