Great Detox Ideas

Tuesday 5 January 2010

2010 Detox Diary Day 5 - Another Successful Day


Went to the beach today, nice and relaxing, we had lunch (mixed vegetables), it was cloudy but still got burnt! Had a Subway salad before going to the airport to see my brother off, will miss him :( Food shopping is always boring for me, even worse now - bought salad, yoghurt and soup. We had minestrone soup when we got back and then detox tea, tried 2 teabags and it tasted nicer, was a bit weak before.

Trying to plan what to eat next week, we think we can keep this up for a couple more days then will have to start eating properly. Really like soup and will start adding chicken to salads. My boyfriend is talking about having a pizza on Saturday to celebrate a week of eating well, he's really not helping me. Weighed the same as yesterday, will try to wait until Friday to get weighed again and then just do it weekly. Been doing yoga too, I download Yogamazing from Itunes (www.yogamazing.com) they're about 20 minutes each, good for me as I get bored easily. I feel much better, lighter and not as sluggish. Fingers crossed I can keep it up. Still not smoking, was a little tempted last night, but didn't give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment