Great Detox Ideas

Sunday 3 January 2010

2010 Detox Diary Day 3 - I Survived!!

 Nearly didn't make it through today! My boyfriend, who was doing the detox with me, freaked out a bit. He was shouting burgers at me and nearly gave it all up. I tried to change his mind, but we went out and he had a burger (I had salad). He says he'll carry on from tomorrow, I hope so, don't think I can do it alone (especially if he's eating burgers!). This is the point where I would usually say 'ok, forget it I'll have a burger too', but I didn't I resisted. Well done me!!

Had a strawberry and apple smoothie for breakfast, salad for lunch and salad for dinner, as well as snacking on fruit and carrots. I know I'm not going to last long like this, but I just want to get a headstart on my healthy eating. Haven't been craving anything really, apart from a chocolate daydream today.

I've lost 2 pounds, just water weight I'm sure. I know I shouldn't be weighing myself all the time, but it spurs me on. It's getting harder to drink the chlorophyll juice, the tea is fine and I'm drinking loads of water. The detox drinks have had more of a "cleansing" effect on my boyfriend, believe me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment