Great Detox Ideas

Saturday 2 January 2010

2010 Detox Diary Day 2 - So Far So Good

Recovered from New Years Eve and ate well yesterday, just some tuna, fruit and vegetables. Find it hard to eat lots of fruit and veg, so I had a banana smoothie and som tam (see pic: spicy Thai papaya salad). Trying to eat little and often and very healthy for a few days to kick start my detox, don't think I could keep it up much longer. I know if I set targets which are too difficult to reach, I'll just give up completely. So I'm just going to try to get through the first few days and see how it goes from there.

Drank my chlorophyll juice (looks and tastes like mushed up leaves) and detox tea (tastes quite nice, minty and a little planty) after dinner. I think I feel lighter and cleaner already, might just be in my mind. Had a headache for a while today, but drinking lots of water helps.


Had fruit for breakfast, then went out with family to show them local temple and had some sushi (the healthiest food I could find). Just had prawn salad and fruit and am now struggling with my detox drinks. Its not that they taste bad, just a bit hard work. No cigarettes for two days, thats the easiest part for me, I wasn't really addicted and didn't smoke much. So even if I fail miserably with the detox, I know I can stop smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment