Great Detox Ideas

Monday 4 January 2010

2010 Detox Diary Day 4 - Still Going Strong

Another good day today. Didn't feel hungry until lunch time, so didn't eat breakfast. Prawn salad again for lunch, must go shopping tomorrow. I've lost 4 pounds already, am very pleased with myself. My brother has been visiting from England and goes home tomorrow, so we went out for dinner, I had mixed vegetables and an oyster omelette. Was very nice, but I am so full. Couldn't face the chlorophyll drink today and the tea is starting to taste worse too. I really don't think they are doing anything for me, but will stick with them and see what happens.

I'm going to look for some new recipes, I'm bored with salad and fruit. I use www.sparkpeople.com to track what I eat, there are some good recipes on there. When I start eating properly, I'll post my calories, carbs, fat etc - I'm not eating enough at the moment and I might be brave enough to post my weight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment