Great Detox Ideas

Wednesday 6 January 2010

2010 Detox Diary Day 6 - Back To Reality


Had to start eating properly today, couldn't take just fruit and vegetables anymore. So had yogurt and an apple for breakfast, for lunch we had stir fried vegetables with a little chicken and rice. Will add in a few extra normal foods a day, so I don't go crazy. Boyfriend was talking about pizzas and burgers again, not helpful! He's struggling with not smoking, we still haven't had any though.

We went to a waterfall today for some exercise, there are 400 steps to climb up. It was exhausting and I was sweating like a pig, but I felt better afterwards, when my legs stopped shaking anyway. Would like to go back again and see if I can manage the steps better next time. Ideally I would like to run up, but I don't think that's going to happen very soon.

Had minestrone soup again for dinner, its so tasty and had some boiled eggs, tomato and a little mayonnaise. Managed the chlorophyll juice today and drinking detox tea as I type. Think it's starting to work now, I feel a much more cleansed!Still the same, couldn't resist weighing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment